be involved in the entire life cycle of software solutions to serve operational IT needs.
- New and continued development of self-developed software solutions for production, warehousing and logistics
- Support of the entire development process - requirements analysis, concept development, implementation
- Adaptation of the software to customer-specific requirements (production, warehouse, logistics)
- Preparation and realisation of presentations, development reports and technical documentation
- If required, commissioning of the systems on site and performance of training courses
- Completed technical education - polytechnic or technical college/university
- Ideally initial experience in software-development
- Knowledge of a programming language (Delphi, Pascal, Java) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of databases (SQL or PL/SQL) preferable
- Willingness to take project-related business trips (2-3 days per month)
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Sufficient time for familiarisation
- Multifaceted activities in a successful, future-oriented Austrian family business
- Open, natural and collegial working atmosphere
- Long-term professional development opportunities
- Start: immediately
- Place of employment: Pitten (southern Lower Austria)
- Salary: For this position, we offer you a minimum monthly salary of €2,382.64 (gross); depending on your qualifications and work experience, there may be a willingness to overpay.
Would you like to accept the challenge? Then we look forward to receiving your application, resume, list of related experiences and some words describing your motivation.
Please submit your documents to Ronald Fink, Head of HR Austria: firstname.lastname@example.org